Quoc Nghi Pham
Responsible of 3rd year engineering students in Materials Science at Polytech School (http://www.polytech.u-psud.fr), University Paris Saclay.
Courses: Solid State Chemistry, Atomic Chemistry, Materials Structure, X-ray diffraction.
In ICMMO (https://www.icmmo.u-psud.fr/), SP2M team, University Paris Saclay.
The main scientific research themes are:
- Synthesis and characterization of nanomaterials
- Development of thermoelectric materials
- Ionic conductors
- Member of GRD MEETICC (http://gdr-meeticc.cnrs.fr/)
- Member of National thermoelectric group in France (http://gis-te.univ-lyon1.fr/index.php)
- Jury of national TIPE Examination for engineer schools (from 2011 to 2018)
Dry reforming of methane over calcium-deficient hydroxyapatite supported cobalt and nickel catalysts. T. Q. Tran, D. Pham Minh, T. S. Pham, Q. N. Pham, H. Nguyen Xuan, Chemical Engineering Science, 2020, 228, 115975
Triphenylamine–Thienothiophene Organic Charge‐Transport Molecular Materials: Effect of Substitution Pattern on their Thermal, Photoelectrochemical, and Photovoltaic Properties. T. H. Le, Q. Dao, M. Nghiêm, S. Péralta, R. Guillot, Q. N. Pham, A. Fujii, M. Ozaki, F. Goubard, T. Bui, Chemistry – An Asian Journal, 2018, 18, 1302-1311