The Institute of Molecular Chemistry and Materials of Orsay (ICMMO - UMR 8182) brings together approximately 150 permanent staff and 120 doctoral students or post-doctoral trainees within the framework of a structure at the heart of the Faculty of Sciences of Orsay of the Paris-Sud University. It is one of the most important university research structures in Chemistry in France.
- 9 scientific teams:
- Photochemical Peptidomimetic Chemistry, Alternative Processes (ECP3A)
- Methodology, Synthesis and Therapeutic Molecules (EMSMT)
- Molecular Catalysis (ECM)
- Medium Oriented NMR (ERMN)
- Synthesis of Biactive Molecules and Maromolecules (ESM2B)
- Bioorganic and Bioinorganic Chemistry (ECBB)
- Inorganic Chemistry (ICE)
- Research and Innovation in Electrochemistry for Energy (ERIEE)
- Synthesis, Properties and Modeling of Materials (ESP2M)
- Common services:
- An instrumental platform with 11 high-performance devices (see the site)
- Administrative and general services: Human Resources - Finance - Communication - IT - Health & Safety - Glassware - Workshop
The results of this research are published in approximately 250 articles per year in the best international journals.